The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

DeNami Design Happy Monsters Sneak Peeks

Welcome to Day 3 of the DeNami Design Spring/Summer 2014 Release Sneak Peeks!! Today DeNami DT Member Tammy Hobbs and I are giving you sneak peeks of brand-new DeNami stamps about to be released on January 10!! Today's sneak peeks are in a brand-new category of DeNami stamps: it's the HAPPY MONSTERS! Be sure to read all the way to the end of this post for details on a great giveaway :D.


These little monsters definitely aren't the spooky kind {wink}. Let's see what kinds of projects you can make with them:

1) My first project is a Father's Day card! I used two cute little happy monsters from two new stamps, E173 Happy Monster w/Balloons and N146 Happy Monster Party. I stamped and fussy cut a large monster from the Happy Monster Party (leaving off his party hat). I also fussy cut the smaller monster, leaving off his party hat and balloon so the daddy monster and kid monster could hold hands! I also used the DeNami Happy Father's Day sentiment, Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Teal Chevron Washi Tape, and one of the new Chevron Embossing folders carried in the DeNami store.


2) My second project is a perfect card for saying hello to a far-off friend! It features the new I69 Happy Monsters in Car stamp, as well as the new E175 Balloon Trio. My card design was perfect for pairing up with the Sending You Smiles sentiment. And doesn't the Cloudy Sky embossing folder make a great background for my road-trip scene?


3) And finally, for my third project, I turned the new N146 Happy Monster Party stamp into a Valentine's Day card! I also used the brand-new F240 You Make Me Feel sentiment and some hearts from the Whimsical Valentine stamp set. Isn't it perfect? And so is the Layered Hearts embossing folder that I used as my on-theme background.


Are you still with me? I mentioned a giveaway way back at the beginning of this post. DeNami is giving away multiple gift certificates today, so be sure to leave a comment here on my post and then check out the DeNami blog for all of the different ways you can win today. :)


I'm so glad that you dropped in to check out some of the new Happy Monster stamps in the DeNami Design Spring/Summer Release! Be sure to tune into the DeNami blog tomorrow for giveaway winners and release full reveal.

Until then, have a day filled with bliss,
Emily 


28 comments:

Pam said...

These are all so cute Emily!! I love the fuzzy little critters!! And I see you've been using a lot of embossing folders lately, did you get an embossing machine?!! :)

Benzi said...

Super cards, Emily. I love the little monsters and the pretty embossing. What a treat for your recipients.

~Tammy~ said...

I am totally smitten! I love the colors and the designs of your precious cards! LOVELY!

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my gosh, these are the cutest. Love your cards. The embossing folders you used are perfect. I love the eyes on these fluffy little monsters. They are so versatile. It's hard to call them monsters cause' they are darling. Got to have them!

Roey said...

so, so cute. I think the little monsters are my favorite!

Dana said...

Emily, your cards always make me smile. Always! That father's day card takes the cake for me. The bigger monster holding the hand of the little monster...so sweet I love it! And the pink/red Valentine monster party one is superb! You are rocking those embossing folders:)

Tina M said...

My face hurts from smiling, Emily!!! Cuteness overload!!!

Marisa said...

These little guys are soooo cute!! Love the "warm fuzzy" one :) Great job on all of them!

Sue D said...

So cute! Love the daddy and son holding hands.

Deb said...

Emily, I love the different themes you created using these stamps!!! They are so adorable!

cghundley said...

Oh so very cute!
Love your Father's
Day card and the
Valentine one.
Carla from Utah

Lisa Petrella said...

Emily, you totally ROCKED these happy little monsters!!! Total cuteness bursting from each and every project, girl!!! Love these DARLING creations!!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super cute cards!!!

Greta said...

Your cards are beyond adorable, Emily! I really love that darling Valentine!

Unknown said...

Looks like you are liking the new embossing folders too! Love your cute little monster cards... especially the ones driving down the road!

Amy Schumacher said...

Soooooo cute!!

Unknown said...

They really are so darn cute. I LOVE them. Stay warm and safe my friend.

Hugs~

Darnell said...

Happy New Year, Emily! You've done a brilliant job of showcasing these adorable monsters!! Hugs, Darnell

Linda said...

Very cute and adorable! I think you had some fun with these!

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous cards! I love the monster stamps! The embossing looks fantastic-adds so much dimension!
Came over from Tammy's blog!
Happy Wednesday!
Sherrie K

Michelle W said...

Love your cards and these little monsters! The embossing folders are great also. I'm going to have to get may hands on the layered hearts folder. Thank you for the inspiration!

Janis said...

Really adorable cards!!! I wouldn't have thought to use the little guys on a Father's Day card, but yours is terrific!! Loved how you kept it to one color and did that fantastic embossing on the bg.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

SHartl said...

LOVE those adorable little fuzzy monsters! Your cards are so darn cute!

Lisa Elton said...

Emily these are adorable!! I am completely smitten with your Father's Day card, CUTE idea!!

Stacy said...

Emily, these are very cute cards! But I love the father's day card - it is just perfect for a little boy to give to his dad!

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely DARLING, Emily. I love the pink and the sweet ideas you've shared. I just love these stamp sets - SO adorable. Thanks for sharing, and I can't wait to check out some more.
Blessings,
Karen
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Thesae little guys are sooo cute!!!! Great cards!!

Auntie Em said...

Love, love, love your cute little monsters! They are so adorable.
I like the embossed backgrounds.
Sorry I missed your blog hop. I saw it was going on but I still wasn't up to staying on the computer long enough to hop around.
I will have to check all the cards out soon. :)