The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Friday, November 8, 2013

Photo Tutorial: Thanksgiving Napkin Rings

It's my turn to share another photo tutorial over on the DeNami Design blog today. This time around I'm showing an easy way to dress up your holiday table settings with handmade napkin rings! Be sure to check out the DeNami blog to learn how to make these little beauties:


And just think of the possibilities for creating similar napkin rings for other holidays!! DeNami offers a full line of incredibly versatile circle stamps as well as small images perfect for filling those circles.

Thanks for stopping by today for this little peek of my photo tutorial. I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Emily

8 comments:

Benzi said...

Very pretty, Emily. Now, you are ready to set the table for Thanksgiving dinner and what a pretty image for your circle....just perfect for that occasion.

Pam said...

Very cute Emily! And an easy way to add a decorative touch to the table!

Lisa Elton said...

Super duper cute Emily! I need to add this circle sentiment to my list!

Marlena M. said...

These are perfection Emily!

Unknown said...

This look wonderful. They are going to look great on your table..

Greta said...

Loved this on the DeNami blog, Emily! Fabulous project!

Auntie Em said...

So pretty! I bet your house looks amazing for the holidays. :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

So, so clever! I love your professionally-styled setting and fab photo of it all, too.