The little things that make me happy here on Bliss Road~~Emily Keaton

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October Pinspired at DeNami Design

Ready for a little Halloween inspiration? That's just what a few of my DeNami teammates and I are serving up today. This month we were to be inspired by this fun Halloween photo:


And here's how I translated it into a card:


I used these fine DeNami stamps:


Be sure to check out what the other designers did with this inspiration photo on the DeNami blog today!

Thank you so much for dropping by!
Emily

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Emily this is so stinkin CUTE!! Love the way you were inspired. The little fella with one googly eye gave me a giggle!!

Auntie Em said...

hehehe! These little guys are so cute you can't help but be happy when you see them. Love how you switched up all the cute little faces.
Hope you are enjoying the autumn! :)

Benzi said...

Adorable card with the fun faces. Really cute card, Emily.

~Tammy~ said...

I love your sweet take on the inspiration photo! Darling!

Greta said...

Love how you used the inspiration, Emily! Darling, creative card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So darling- love the dotty circle background with all of the fuzzy faces- awesome!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These little puff balls are so cute, and I like how you gave each one a different 'personality'!